POWER LINE COMMUNICATION MODEMModel: 96MCM16 QPSK-TC
- PLC modem 96MCM16 QPSK-TC is a modular telecommunication device using multicarrier transmission technique.
- Intended primary for Smart Grid networking transmissions over high voltage (10 kV to 35 kV) power-lines.
- Secondary intended for transmissions in hostile environments, especially with cables that was not originally designed for communication purposes.
- Configurable bandwidth for CENELEC & FCC (490 kHz).
- Using extremely robust channel coding based on serially concatenated turbocode ensures high reliability and performance.
- Automatic configuration of used carriers for maximum communication bandwidth.
- Remote firmware update/upgrade feature via GSM gateway.
- Modem allows seamless point-to-point interconnection between computers and/or sensors.
- Modular design allows easy adaptation for many purposes. Mounting in standardized DIN rails allows easy integration into existing systems.
- Using master/slave or master/multi-slave network topology with half-duplex flow based on carrier sense multiple access.
- Provides reliable service for mission-critical applications like SCADA & telemetry for utilities, Smart Grid power networks or transaction networks connecting different types of terminals.